FOR COMBINATION AND OILY SKIN
NO FILTERS, JUST GREAT FORMULATIONS
FOR COMBINATION AND OILY SKIN
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 30 GBP
FOR COMBINATION AND OILY SKIN
NO FILTERS, JUST GREAT FORMULATIONS
FOR COMBINATION AND OILY SKIN
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 30 GBP
Your Privacy is important to us
We take your privacy and personal data very seriously and are committed to maintaining the highest standards of personal data protection, compliance with the law and best business practices.
Our company is:
Blur Ltd t/a Blur London, 67 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 3AJ, UK
Company Number 13231736
We are the data controller of personal data and own and operate the Website www.blurlondon.com displaying beauty and lifestyle products focusing on vegan ingredients, cruelty-free formulations, and sustainability. The Customer chooses a Product, pays for it following the payment terms and online payment processes provided by Shopify and the Product is delivered to their chosen address by courier.
Data we collect
Categories of data being processed:
- Basic identifiable data: name, email address, physical address.
- Electronic identifiable data: Cookies, IP address, telephone number, cookies, beacons.
- Electronic location data: tracking technology.
- Financial identifiable data: to process payments for our products.
- Information protected against security breaches e.g. name, password,
- Commercial Information e.g. records of services purchased
- Internet activity e.g. browsing history, search history.
We get the categories of information listed above from the following sources:
1. Directly from you, for example, contact forms you fill in.
2. Indirectly from you, for example, observing your actions on or website.
We have also collected the following information for business purposes:
- Detecting security incidents
- Debugging to identify and repair errors
- Short-term uses
- Performing services
- Internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Testing or improving the quality or safety of a service
Purpose and Legal basis
Your data may be processed for the following reasons:
1. Web traffic analysis, ensuring security within the Website and adapting content to your needs using the legal basis of legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
2. Responding to your enquiries, forwarding requested orders and correspondence to resolve any issues as necessary to carry out our Contract as our legal basis
3. The processing of data is necessary for an agreement we have with you using Contract as our legal basis (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). This is an agreement for buying our products.
4. Optimising service processes for sales and after-sales service processes including complaints, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
5. Archiving and retaining data and records to comply with the law or provide proof of transactions or facts secure information in the event of a legal requirement to prove facts. For example, sales invoices required by the tax office by law which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
6. Any allegations, investigations or defences against legal claims being our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
We would like to occasionally send you information such as newsletters by email. This is not necessary for the performance of our contract so our legal basis to send you such information is consent. You must give your consent by a clear affirmative act, for example, you can opt-in to receiving newsletters by ticking the appropriate box. We are also obliged to keep a record of your consent.
Opt-out or unsubscribe
You may also withdraw your consent for us to use data where you have given your consent, for example, receive newsletters or data for our skin type test.
To unsubscribe or opt-out email us at email@example.com
Information concerning children
Only children over the age of 13 (this may vary in your jurisdiction) are allowed to give consent for the use of their data. We cannot ask for or process data from children under the age of 13 without consent from someone who holds parental responsibility for the child given in writing. However, only people over the age of 18 are allowed to use our website which means that we do not collect or process data from anyone under the age of 18.
You have the following rights
Under European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The right of access – You have the right to ask us to give you copies of your data. (Article 15 GDPR).
- The right to correct data – You have the right to ask us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete the information you think is incomplete. (Article 16 GDPR).
- The right to delete data – You have the right to ask us to delete your data. (Article 17 GDPR)
- The right to limit processing – You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data. (18 GDPR) For
example, you can ask us to stop processing your data until you have corrected an inaccuracy.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your data.
- The right to transfer data - You have the right to ask us to transfer your data to another organisation, or directly to you.
- The right to make a complaint - You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or the equivalent authority in your region.
Consumer residents in Californiahave the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). These may be in addition to or complement the GDPR rights set out above.
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about you and how it is used and shared.
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions)
- The right to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
Do not sell my personal information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives you rights concerning how your data or personal information is treated. California residents can choose to opt-out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection to create advertising and other communications.
However, we have not sold any categories of information in the preceding 12 months:
Furthermore, we do not sell the personal data of children under 16.
How to opt out in California:
By clicking on the link below, we will no longer collect or sell your personal information. You must be browsing from California to be able to opt-out.
Who your personal data is shared with
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security andfraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so
Your personal data can only be processed by businesses that are allowed to do this by law. Additionally, we may share your data with couriers, postal operators, hosting providers, mail servers, law firms and accountancy firms or third-party apps such as Quizify
How long we keep your data
If you have given consent for us to process your personal data, it will be stored until you withdraw your consent or we no longer need it.
We will keep your personal information only as long as you are using our website or until our contract has finished or you have stopped using our Services. However, we do not delete all your data immediately after you have used our services in case you return to use our services again. We will carefully consider how long we store your data and will only keep your data if we can justify its retention.
When we no longer need your data we will delete it by removing it from our servers and systems. Additionally, we may be required to store certain data and information by law which we must comply with. For example,
invoices must be kept for a specific time as tax records (for example in the UK it is 6 years).
Data related to web traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time necessary for us to fulfil the reason for processing your data, such as ensuring security and analysing historical data related to website traffic.
How to contact us
Blur Ltd t/a Blur London 67 Chorley Old Road,Bolton, Lancashire, BL 3AJ, UK
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have one month to respond to your request.
How to contact an appropriate authority
If you wish to make a complaint or you feel that we have not addressed your concerns satisfactorily, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at:
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
For more detailed information on your data protection rights, please visit the UK ICO website at https://ico.org.uk. Or if you are not resident in the UK please contact your local Information Commissioner’s Office in your region.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on 16th October 2022. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. They are important and represent a binding agreement between you and Blur Limited.
These Terms and Conditions are for the use of our website, buying our products, using our services and any correspondence between the parties.
We are Blur Ltd t/a Blur London a company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Blur Ltd t/a Blur London, 67 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 3AJ, UK, Company Number 13231736.
We own and operate the website www.blurlondon.com displaying beauty and lifestyle products focusing on vegan ingredients, cruelty-free formulations, and sustainability. The Customer chooses a Product, pays for it following the payment terms and online payment processes provided by Shopify and the Product is delivered to their chosen address by courier.
Using our Site
You must be 18 years of age or older to use our website or buy our Products.
1. Payment and Charges
- You agree to pay all costs and charges related to the Products you have ordered which are shown on our website and agree to use the correct payment facilities supplied by Shopify on our Site.
- Prices and costs may change sometimes in the normal course of business practice or at our discretion.
- If we changed the price after you placed the order you will be expected to pay the original price and not the changed price for that order. If you live outside the UK you may have to pay certain taxes or excise duties such as VAT or import tax or other fees. These are charged by local authorities or national governments, courier or transport providers, therefore, we are in no way liable for any such additional taxes or fees which are out of our control. Such taxes, duties and fees are your sole responsibility. Please consult your local tax or customs and excise authority for more information.
- You can pay for the Product using a credit or debit card or other payment methods using the payment processes provided by Shopify.
- You agree that placing an order means you are obliged to pay for the items you have ordered.
- You agree to pay the delivery cost which is shown when you place the order.
- Your item will be delivered to you by courier.
- Please read our Delivery Policy in our LEGAL NOTICES for more information.
3. Lawful Purposes
- You may use our Site for lawful
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting for you through the Site.
- You agree to use the Site and to purchase Products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes
- You must not post or transmit any material which violates or infringes the rights of others through our Site. Or which is threatening, abusive, racist, offensive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which
encourages behaviour that that would be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
4. Site refusal
- We display our Products, but it is our decision if we accept your order or requests.
- We have the right to refuse any order, person, or business without giving a reason.
- We may at any time change or stop any aspect or feature of the Site, as long as we have fulfilled our previous responsibilities to you such as payment or refunds.
- Under UK and EU law you can return a Product bought online within 14 days after you have accepted delivery of the Product for any reason.. You can ask us for a refund at any time within this period.
- Please read our Returns Policy in our LEGAL NOTICES for further information about cancellations, returning products and your rights.
6. Product Description
- We try to describe and display our Products as accurately as possible. While we want to be as clear as possible in explaining our Products or giving their description or any other information, we give no guarantee that information on the Site, is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We make every effort to be as accurate as possible with all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website, but cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
- The packaging of a product may vary from that shown by images on the website.
- Blur Limited is not responsible for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in our website content.
- We may refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing. However, if you have already paid for the product, you will only be charged for the lower price unless it was a genuine and honest mistake on our part that you should have noticed.
7. Product Instructions and Medical Conditions
- You agree that you will use our Product according to any storage and use instructions on product labels or leaflets sent with the product or posted on our website.
- If you have any allergies, you must read the product label and ingredients list carefully.
- We recommend that if you have sensitive skin, you should perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Do not continue using the product if you get a reaction or irritation.
- We check the ingredients in our products carefully and base our information on tests done either by ourselves, third party labs, and/or our suppliers, in rare cases a product may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- You should contact us if you have any doubts or are unsure how to use our products.
- Our Products are safe; however, you must not use our products if you have a medical condition which may result in a skin reaction after using our Products.
- Please consult your health care professional if you are pregnant about the use of our Product.
- If you have any queries, you should look at the labelling and information on the product not the site. If you have any questions or are unsure. please contact the product manufacturer or consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- All products are for external use only.
- None of the information on our website is advice.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Site contains intellectual property owned by Blur Limited, including: trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit or participate in the transfer or sale of our intellectual property.
- You may not create derivative works from our property, Distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format any of the Site Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our written permission.
- We may use our right to immediately remove you from the Site, without refund, if you are caught breaking this intellectual property policy.
9. Change of Terms
- We may at any time change these Terms and Conditions. Such changes are effective from the time we have posted the new Terms and Conditions on this Site.
- You agree that we can terminate your use or access to this website and Products at any time without notice if you break any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The duration of the contract for the sale of our Products is until performance has been completed by both parties.
- This agreement can be terminated at any time for any reason by mutual agreement in writing.
11. Responsibility and Liability
Nothin in the Agreement will:
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- We do not guarantee that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not guarantee the results that may be obtained from the use of our products.
- We make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or any medical problem by using our products and is not intended to be a substitute for other treatments, therapies, or medical advice.
- Information on ingredients used in our products on the Site is not intended to be, nor should be taken as, advice or a recommendation for the use of any product.
- You agree that from time to time we may reasonably remove our website for indefinite periods of time or cancel Products at any time, without notice to you.
- We will not be liable in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- Subject to GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018, if applicable, we will not be liable for any data breach or data protection losses that were contributed to or caused by you.
- Neither party will be liable for any losses arising out of a Force
- In no case will Blur Limited, our employees or representatives be liable for indirect, incidental, consequential or any other remedies as a result of using our Products by you or by any other third parties. Additionally, we are not liable for damages or remedies for website failure, error, omission, attack by hackers or pirates, interruption, delay in operation or transmission of videos, computer virus, or system failure; third-party theft of, destruction of or unauthorised access or alteration or use of your information or personal data (subject to GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 if applicable), whether we were negligent or not.
- Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contractual damages suffered by the other party that are remote or speculative, or that could not have reasonably been foreseen before entering into this agreement.
12. Third-Party Links
- Our Site contains links to third-party websites and resources. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources.
- Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Blur Limited.
13. Payment for loss or damage
- You agree to pay us for any losses, damage, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, lawyer’s fees, arising from any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site. You will provide us with any help that we might ask for in connection with any such defence without any charge including, without limitation, giving us such information, documents, records, and reasonable access as we see necessary. You will not resolve any third-party claim or reject any defence without our previous written permission.
- Our Contact details are: Blur Ltd t/a Blur London, 6 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3AJ, UK
- All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement must be in writing and sent by email to: Email: email@example.com
15. Whole Agreement
16. Events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- Where an event beyond our reasonable control known as a Force Majeure Event gives rise to a failure or delay in either party performing its obligations under the Agreement (other than obligations to make payment), those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event. Examples of such events and circumstances, but not limited to, include fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, trade disputes, lock outs, restrictions of imports or exports, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, lockdowns, pandemics, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
17. Invalid Clauses
- If an appropriate court or arbitrator decides that a clause or condition in this contract is invalid or it conflicts with a law, the invalid clause can be cut from this agreement leaving the rest of the agreement valid and unaffected.
18. The law and jurisdiction of this agreement
- You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of this agreement or in connection with its subject matter or formation, including non-contractual disputes or claims, will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales in English. You also agree that English courts have exclusive jurisdiction except for negotiation and mediation resolution which may be used as an option before court action if both parties agree.
- Any dispute relating to this Agreement, which cannot be resolved by negotiation between the parties may within 30 days of either party giving notice to the other party that a dispute has arisen, may be submitted to mediation by a mediator mutually chosen by the Parties and that the mediation or negotiation may be conducted online in English using an accredited mediation service. The initial Mediation cost only is to be shared equally between the parties. Failing settlement of that dispute within 14 days, the dispute may be submitted by any party for a final decision to an English court which will have exclusive jurisdiction subject to the Governing Law clause above.
The safe delivery of your items is important to us. That is why we use experienced third-party logistic providers (3PL) to bring your items to you with minimum fuss and maximum convenience.
Please note that this Delivery Policy is part of our Terms and Conditions in our LEGAL NOTICES which you agree to when you buy our products.
Where do we deliver to?
- We deliver to mainland Britain, Countries within the European Union, EEA, and countries outside the EU.
- All orders are dispatched using a third-party delivery service.
- Please note it may not be possible to choose a specific day or time for your delivery.
How long does it take us to deliver your item?
- After your order is placed and paid, our third-party logistics supplier will pack and ship your order latest by the next working day.
- You will then receive an email with a tracking link.
- Note that this is a link that is provided by a third-party currier service or Royal Mail if in the UK, and is not handled or controlled by us.
How much does my delivery cost
- The price of your delivery will be stated at the checkout when you buy your items.
- Some deliveries may be without charge due to a promotional offer or because you have bought several items or spent over a certain amount. Please check our website for more information.
What happens if items are lost, or delivery delayed?
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the information you give us such as address,
and email are correct.
- We will do our utmost to send your items to you as quickly as possible but cannot accept any responsibility for any delays or losses where the cause was out of our control. For example, you gave us the wrong address by mistake or the van carrying your item broke down or other causes such as pandemics, strikes, floods, etc.
Tax and Excise Duty
- If you live outside the European Union you may have to pay certain taxes or excise duties or other fees. These are charged by local authorities or national governments, courier or transport providers, therefore, we are in no way liable for any such additional taxes or fees which we do not control. Such taxes, duties and fees are your sole responsibility. Please consult your local tax or customs and excise authority for more information.
Please contact us if you need any help concerning deliveries or this policy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your purchase, we try to ensure that all our items are made to the highest standards of quality and Design. Therefore, we hope that you will be happy with the item you have bought from us.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return the item within 14 days. This is sometimes called the ‘cooling off period’, (See section 1).
- It is a different situation if your item is faulty, then, you have 30 days to return the item. (See Section 2)
This Returns Policy is a supplement to our Terms and Conditions and does not replace it.
Section 1 - Refunds for returns using the Cooling off Period only
(This Section is regulated by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013)
Because you bought your item from a website you have the "right of withdrawal" or the right to cancel. It is also known as the "cooling-off period". It means that you can return an item at any time within 14 days without giving any reason.
Please note section 28(3)(a) of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 states that ‘sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons if they become unsealed after delivery.
- The law stated in this Policy apply to UK and European law.
- You will not be able to get a refund if you have broken a seal or opened the product or tampered with it in any way after you have received it.
- The withdrawal period will end after 14 days from the day after you accepted or took possession of the item or items sent to you.
- To return an item, you must tell us about your decision in a clear statement, you can do this by email or through our online Contact form.
- You must confirm your right of withdrawal before the 14-day period has ended.
- All returned products will be inspected to assess their condition.
- We will give you all the money back we received from you including the cost of the original delivery you paid for when you ordered the item.
- We will do this without unreasonable delay and no later than 14 days from the day you told us about your decision to cancel.
- You are responsible for paying the postage to return the item to us.
- You also need to provide us with sufficient proof of return. Such as a tracking number, or a detailed receipt.
- If you paid for a delivery which cost more than our standard delivery price. We will only refund the delivery cost for the standard price delivery.
- We will only pay your refund using the same method of payment you used for the original transaction.
- You will not have to pay any fees as a result of getting a refund within the cooling off period.
- All items must be in an original state, unopened or unsealed and in a resalable condition.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Section 2 - Refund for faulty items only
(This Section is regulated by the Consumer Rights Act 2015)
- If you think your item is faulty, not of satisfactory quality or does not match the description on our website, you may return this item within 30 days.
- A refund for faulty items is different from the cooling off period explained above and different rules apply.
The conditions in this section are only for:
- faulty items
- not of satisfactory quality
- do not match the website description
You will be entitled to;
whichever is the most suitable.
- You will need to inform us in writing if you think there is a problem with the item so we can assess the situation.
- When your item is returned it will be checked to see if it falls within the above situation.
- Such items must have a genuine inherent fault and
- Faults do not include normal wear and tear of the item or caused by an accident or a deliberate action.
- If the item is faulty, we will give you a refund and refund you the money you spent on the return postage
- If the item is not faulty, you will not get a refund for the item or a refund for the return postage
- If we replace the item, we will still refund the amount you spent on postage sending the item back to us.
- You also need to provide us with sufficient proof of return. Such as a tracking number, or a detailed receipt.
- Please email or write to us via our online Contact form and state the reason for sending the item back when you return it.
Section 3 - How do I return the item?
- Send all items to us using the address below.
- Please mark “Returns” clearly on the outside of the packaging.
Section 5 - What do I need to do now?
Please make sure you read the following conditions when returning items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packed to avoid damage in transit
- Please use a trackable insured service when posting any items
- We are not liable for items damaged or lost in return transit.
Please send any returns to the following address.
SELAZAR LTD, c/o PARSEQ, Lowton Way, Hellaby, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S6 8RY, UK
Please contact us if you need any help or have any questions:
Online contact form: Contact
The refund is made latest 14 days after product(s) are received and pass the inspection.
You can use the link below to update your account data if it is not accurate.
Edit your account information
You can use the links below to download all the data we store and use for a better experience in our store.
GDPR requestsPersonal informationOrders
Access to Personal Data
You can use the link below to request a report which will contain all personal information that we store for you.
Request a report
Right to be Forgotten
Use this option if you want to remove your personal and other data from our store. Keep in mind that this process will delete your account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.
Request personal data deletion